Friday, November 18, 2011

NEW KID ON THE BLOCK

So after 7 years of trying to have kids, and watching all our friends have them so easy, it was quite a surprised 8 weeks ago when my wife Shelly came up to me when i was cooking dinner one night and while holding up a baby test told me that we are having a mini frost. At that time it was hard for me to believe that it was really happing due to what we had gone through in the past, but the other day we went for our 12 week scan and that's when it hit, seeing this amazing little creation rolling around with arms and legs kicking, it is best thing iv ever seen! so may next year will be a crazy time! very pumped and looking forward to it.

4 comments:

  1. Go Az. I was a little bit the same. Couldn't really believe there was something in there. So crazy to see it though. Crazy how it comes up on the screen in a second. Big times ahead for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't wipe the smile off my face mate! so stoked for you guys : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. meeee tooooooooooooo!!!! It is totally the BEST thing that has happened all year. Well, apart from another mini surfer dude :)

    Can't wait to go on a family surf trip with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, really happy for you mate! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete